PARK Roanoke offers many convenient options for payment.
- Pay Citations online by credit card, debit card or by electronic check. Please list the citation number, account number or license plate. IMPORTANT NOTICE: If the citation is 6 months past the issuance date, payment may NOT be made here, please contact TACS at 804-545-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or the TACS website
- Pay by telephone with credit card, debit card or by electronic check. 1-888-272-9829 Use Jurisdiction Code 6246 and Option 3.
- Pay in our main office by cash, check, credit card or debit card. (117 Church Ave SW, Across from Texas Tavern and Macados)
- In a hurry, there’s a secure drop box outside our main office for non-cash payments.
- Pay by mail to PARK Roanoke at PO Box 83, Roanoke, VA 24002. Please do not mail cash!
- Pay by automatic bank draft; complete the form and return with a voided check.
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
When paying on-line or by telephone, please provide your telephone number. We may need to contact you to ensure that the payment is properly applied. When paying a citation, please list the citation number or account number. If you do not know your citation number, please list your license plate number. If you do not know either of these, please contact our office prior to payment and we’ll gladly provide the information.
NOTE: A nominal fee of $1.95 applies to monthly parking payments made by credit or debit cards, a fee of $2.45 applies to parking citation payments, and a fee of $3.15 fee applies to Electronic Check Payments. These fees are paid directly to the credit/debit card service provider.
PARK Roanoke also accepts Credit and Debit Cards in all its garages with booth attendants for daily, hourly and transient evening parking. Those garages include Campbell, Church Avenue, Center in the Square, Market, Tower, and Gainsboro. Attendants accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for daily, hourly, and evening transient parking.
Important Notice: Payments for Monthly Parking are due by the 1st of the month. If that date falls on a city holiday or a weekend, the payment will become due the next business day without penalty. The responsibility of timeliness of payment rests with the sender. We encourage everyone to make payments promptly as we are not responsible for any delays by mail or delivery services.
Please note: This page applies to parking payments owed to the City of Roanoke, Virginia, USA and PARK Roanoke.
For more information, Contact us:
117 Church Avenue SW
Roanoke, VA 24011
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday