Map & Locations
Need to find parking close to your destination? Here is a PARK Roanoke map showing our locations: (Click to enlarge)
Construction update 08/05/2021
Market Street Walkway; South Pavilion Escalator Replacement
Estimated start of construction Mid-August 2021
Please use Tower Garage elevators and steps to access the walkway to and from Market Street.
Any questions please call the Office of the City Engineer, 540-853-2731
To request a monthly parking permit, please use our PARK Roanoke Online Parking Request Feature.
Here is a listing of landmarks and points of interest along with the closest parking facility:
- Park at Gainsboro Garage for visiting: Hotel Roanoke and Conference Center, Dumas Center, Higher Education Center, Children’s Theater, Claude Moore Education Complex
- Park at Tower Garage for visiting: Market Building, Taubman Museum of Art, Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, O Winston Link Museum
- Park at Center in the Square Garage, Tower Garage or Market Lot for visiting: Center in the Square and Museums
- For shopping, dining, visiting or working in Downtown near the Farmer’s Market consider these parking locations: Tower Garage, Market Garage, Market Lot, Center in the Square Garage or Gainsboro Garage
- Park at Church Avenue Garage for visiting: the Municipal Building, City Courthouse, and restaurants or businesses near 1st and 2nd Street including the historic Texas Tavern
- Park at Campbell Garage for visiting: the Jefferson Center, the Sheriff’s Office, the Police Department, the Municipal Building or Courthouse complex and the Virginia Museum of Transportation; This garage is also convenient to dining and shopping along Salem Avenue as well as for 3rd to 6th street.
- Park at Market Garage, Church Avenue Garage or Market Lot for visiting, dining or shopping along Jefferson Street and it’s just a short walk to the Market Area.
- Park at Elmwood Park Garage or Elmwood Lot for visiting the Civic Center, these offer free parking all day on Saturday, Sunday, and M-F after 5:00 p.m.
For more information contact PARK Roanoke at (540) 343-0585.